Featuring 54 guestrooms and 27 suites, The Inn at Perry Cabin offers the finest in accommodations combined in a traditional English Garden setting. All rooms are elegantly appointed with English and early American period furnishings, posted bed boards, custom carpets and draperies and Botticino marble and custom fixtures adorn the baths.
Long viewed as the “Crown Jewel” of the East Coast, Maryland’s Eastern Shore is bordered on one side by the Atlantic Ocean and the other by the beautiful Chesapeake Bay. Rich in history, the area offers wonderful shopping including some of the finest antiquing in all of North America. Just a short stroll from the Inn is the historic village of St. Michaels filled with Victorian storefronts, a variety of antique shops, charming restaurants and numerous homes and sites of historical significance that date back to the early 1600’s.
As a guest of McCabe World Travel, you’ll receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- served in restaurant
- Tickets to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
- for use any time during guest’s stay
- Complimentary Tea for two, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability